Husky Hustle

Author: Ed Borges // Category:

I ran my first 5K today! It was the Husky Hustle which is a 3.1 mile run. My time was my personal best yet considering this was my first 3 mile run. At the gym I usually do around 2 miles at a time at around 10-12 minutes a mile, so my time today was not too shabby at 29.20 minutes; that's a 9.2 minute mile! Overall it was a great race but very cold and windy! I started a little late but managed to knock it out and even passed a few folks along the way... :-) Well, now to train for the next race! For this one though I'll have to make sure to get there on time!

2 Responses to "Husky Hustle"

Bill Blancett Says :
April 4, 2009 at 4:34 AM

Ed,

You didn't mention you had a blog. A nice looking one I might add. By the way, that guy on the left is one handsome dude!

Bill

Post a Comment