Chloe and Lilly - Bath Night!

Author: Ed Borges // Category:

So tonight the girls had to take a bath...No I'm not talking about MY girls (they take a bath every night), I'm talking about my other girls, Chloe and Lilly (Our Maltese poodle mix and our Yorkie). They were a little too stinky this week so it was bath time for both of them. They love taking baths, not that you can tell from the pictures Notice how Lilly looks completely wigged out and Chloe looks sedated :-) Chloe (the Malti-poo) is a little more nervous about baths but Lilly just relaxes and enjoys the warm water come down on her back. Ashley and Nikki pitch in where they can, which is to say they hand me the stuff I need to clean them up, and they even help with the combing and blow drying! They are wonderful little helpers when they are interested in what their doing. Here are some "before" and "after" pictures for your enjoyment!

Posted by Picasa

3 Responses to "Chloe and Lilly - Bath Night!"

Sarah B. Says :
March 18, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Awwww...I love how much smaller they look when they're all wet! Too funny!

Chelsea Says :
March 18, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Your puppies are sooooo cute! I love when dogs get wet!!!

Kathleen Jackson Says :
March 20, 2009 at 12:02 PM

hilarous, nothing like the thrill of wet dogs to remind you how much fun pet ownership can be, that's why we have fish!! Cute blog.

Post a Comment