I'm Google Voice-in' baby!

Author: Ed Borges // Category:
Okay so I know I haven't posted in a while :-) but things have been pretty hectic lately. However in the midst of all the craziness I received some cool news in my G-Mail in-box on Friday. I was selected to receive a Google Voice number! And whats the big deal about that you ask!? Well, first, not everyone gets selected to get a GV number, second, you are able to do a ton of things you can't do with a regular phone number and third its completely free!

Check out the following video to see why Google Voice is going to be the next big thing in social networking...



If you want to try it out for yourself, just click on the "CALL ME" bubble to the right and leave me a voice-mail! I hope to hear from you!

Keep Tech-in'

Ed

0 Responses to "I'm Google Voice-in' baby!"

Post a Comment