The object of my obession!

Author: Ed Borges // Category:

Well here it is...the current object of my obsession, the the new MacBook Pro 15" notebook. This is truly a "dream machine" and with all of the bells and whistles that have come to be expected of Apple's line of super notebook computers. The MacBook comes in two screen presentations glossy and matte. I really prefer the glossy because it makes pictures and websites pop out and look sharp! Addtionally the new aluminum uni-body frame structure it is much sturdier than other notebooks in its class that are made of mostly polycarbonate parts. Starting at around $2,000 the Macbook Pro is not inexpensive which is the main reason I still don't have one! But that hasn't stopped me from countless trips to the Apple store. I'm keeping hope alive...

0 Responses to "The object of my obession!"

Post a Comment